Registered Nurse (Night Shift)
Shakespeare Court Care Home, Bradford
Role: Registered Nurse
Location: Shakespeare Court Care Home , Bradford
Hourly Rate: £17.09 per hour
Hours: 33 hours per week
Work Pattern: Night Shift (including weekends, Monday to Sunday)
The role of a Registered Nurse within the Care Home involves:
- Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Completing physical/psychological assessments of new resident son admission.
- Creating individualised care plans for residents.
- Updating care plans on a daily basis.
- Safely administering and recording of medication.
- Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers.
- Monitoring and developing performance of care staff.
- Ensuring effective rotas are in place.
The role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Current NMC registration.
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Reward and Recognition strategy.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Silverline Care is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all our residents and will take up relevant DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**