Senior Care Assistant
Ranfurly Care Home, Johnstone
Role: Senior Care Assistant
Hourly Rate: £10.61 per hour
Hours: 33 hours per week
Work Pattern: Day Shift (including weekends, Monday to Sunday)
The role of a Senior Care Assistant within the Care Home involves:
- Ensuring a high standard of care is always delivered to residents.
- Providing support to the Nurse in Charge and/or Home Manager.
- Supervising Care Assistants and acting as a mentor.
- Liaising with residents’ relatives.
- Assisting in the planning and monitoring of residents’ care.
- Adhering to Health and Safety requirements.
- Safely administering and recording of medication.
- Assisting in the delivery of care for our residents.
The role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
- Participate in relevant SVQ training to achieve required qualifications.
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Support through SVQ qualifications.
- Free PVG check.
- Free uniform.
- Reward and Recognition strategy.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Silverline Care is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all our residents and will take up relevant PVG checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**