Linson Court Care Home, Batley
Role: Activities Co-ordinator
Hourly Rate: £9.00 per hour
Hours: 20 hours
Work Pattern: Day Shift (including weekends, Monday to Friday)
The role of an Activities Co-ordinator within the Care Home involves:
- Developing meaningful person centered plans for daily activities.
- Referring to relevant documentation relating to residents’ individuals personal needs.
- Providing therapeutic activities to help with differing physical, psychosocial or mental health needs.
- Liaising with community groups to ensure that residents have access to clubs and activities outside the Care Home.
- Planning outings including arranging transport.
- Being creative in sourcing interesting and diverse entertainers.
- Liaising with residents, relatives and other members of staff in order to deliver the best service to our residents.
The role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Why choose Silverline Care? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Reward and Recognition strategy.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Silverline Care is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all our residents and will take up relevant DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
If you would like to speak to our HR Team or submit a CV instead – please email us at HR@silverlinecare.com
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying, if interested in this role**