Position: Regional Operations Manager
Regional Operations Manager Scotland Hours per Week: 37.5 Salary: £55,000 – £62,500 + Bonus Silverline Care is an ambitious care home company that is seeking to grow considerably over the coming years. Our vision at Silverline Care is to be the leading care home in all our local communities. To help us achieve this, we are looking to recruit a Regional Operations Manager to support our homes in the Glasgow area and Aberdeenshire. The Regional Operations Manager for Scotland will be based at our Support Office in Hillington, Glasgow, and will report to the Chief Executive. You will play a key role within the Senior Management Team in driving and delivering the business strategy by:
- Providing excellent clinical and operational leadership to our Home Managers to deliver operational excellence and high quality services to our residents.
- Providing leadership on all policies and procedures across the Homes so that our Home Managers can develop their teams to have the knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively deliver the highest quality of care and quality of life for our Residents.
- Working with Home Managers to deliver and develop action plans for all internal and external inspections.
- Having an oversight of the reporting and investigating of incidents and complaints.
- Promoting effective communications with all stakeholders (external agencies, residents, families, employees) in order for Silverline Care to deliver its mission to be a great place to live and a great place to work.
- Leading on implementation of our vision, mission and values focussing on our delivery of high quality, resident centred care.