Role: Bank Housekeeper Location: Ranfurly Care Home, Johnstone At Silverline Care, our mission is to provide high-quality care for our residents, peace of mind for their families and to be a great place to work. Specialising in dementia, nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly, we believe that the best care starts with the right team. We operate 6 Care Homes throughout Scotland and 2 in Yorkshire. We’re currently recruiting for exceptionally caring people to join our team. Are you:
- Committed to making a difference to the lives of elderly people?
- Someone who values integrity, compassion and teamwork?
- Prioritise workload of, and allocate tasks to, Domestic and Laundry Staff.
- Create and maintain cleaning regimes (daily, weekly, periodically etc) for all areas of the Care Home (excluding those maintained by Kitchen Staff), in line with the Company’s attention to detail philosophy.
- Ensure that the following are carried out at appropriate intervals in all areas of the Care Home (excluding those maintained by Kitchen Staff):
- Thorough cleaning of all areas.
- Dusting, vacuuming and washing down of all areas.
- Cleaning of all windows.
- Polishing of mirrors, brass plates on doors and furniture (as applicable).
- Dusting of all ledges, pictures, high areas and skirting boards.
- Shampooing of carpets.
- Cleaning of curtains and furniture.
- Emptying / cleaning of waste bins.
- Ordering and restocking of toiletries, soaps, towels etc.
- Undergo PVG checks as part of the recruitment process.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.